Also see our
Welcome to this website hereinafter called “ExpLODE”. Explode Leadership & Strategy opc Pvt Ltd operates the www.explodexperience.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
The term ‘Explode Leadership & Strategy opc Pvt Ltd’ or ‘ExpLODE’ or ‘company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, which is the entity- Explode Leadership & Strategy opc Pvt Ltd. Company Identification Number is U74999MH2018OPC305455 registered in Mumbai, India.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This the purpose of this website is to provide information about the main company’s primary charter of business and facilitation of that business and to aid the secondary charter of the business.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through this site. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Our website accepts online payments through payment gateway PayU India (CitrusPay). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services to you. PayU India (CitrusPay)operate through their terms and condition of service which may be separate from ours. We strongly encourage you to read the terms and conditions of PayU India (CitrusPay) when redirected to the payment gateway.
• You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Indian laws and any arbitration/legal recourse will be under jurisdiction of Bombay High court or subordinate courts.
• We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the services that we offer. All descriptions of services on offer are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
• If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
• Comments Feedbacks and Content Submission
◦ We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
◦ You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
• INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Explode Leadership and Strategy opc Pvt Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com