• How storytelling works across different media
• How different audiences operate and receive communicative material across different cultural contexts
• How brands personify themselves and how people ‘brandify’ themselves
• At the end of this course, participants will be able to leverage storytelling in
their own lives and for their own individual professional purposes, be it within the frameworks of organisations, marketing, advertising, corporate communications, leadership, or personal branding
Direct-to-Device (D2D) on interactive Learning Platform
Once in a week Saturdays 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Campus immersion is not required for this course
Certificate in Strategic Communication with Storytelling
LAST DATE TO APPLY
25 March 2023
COURSE START DATE
26 March 2023
₹1,10,000 + GST
See actual class days below
Executive Certificate Programme in Strategic Communication with Storytelling - ECPSCS
In an over-messaged but under-communicated digital world, characterised by too much information and too many brands, only those who can tap into the power of persuasive, impactful, and purposive stories, and narratives, stand out.
That is why, communicating with storytelling is one of the most powerful competencies across business functions.
WHO IS THIS SUITABLE FOR
Essentially anyone and everyone who works with brands or is trying to create their own brand identity. Specifically, focus on:
• Business Owners • Start-up Founders • Marketers & Brand Managers • Content Creators • Internal Communication Managers