Senior Management Programme
LAST DATE TO APPLY
18 May 2023
COURSE START DATE
11 June 2023
See actual class days below
Senior Management Programme - SMP21
Any organisation is as good as its people in key functions and roles. As a senior executive in your Organisation, you need to upskill and prepare yourself for the next level of growth in a dynamic business environment. You need to enhance your abilities with contemporary knowledge, essential skills, and requisite competencies to prime yourself for a leadership role.
WHO IS THIS SUITABLE FOR
• Senior and middle-level managers with more than ten years of work experience
• Managers newly taking on (or likely to take on) senior management responsibilities
• Senior functional managers moving to general management roles
• Practising senior managers who wish to update themselves on recent management thoughts
• Equip participants with a broader knowledge of government, macroeconomic, legal, and analytical aspects of business decision-making
• Enable participants with operational excellence by enhancing their existing functional and cross-functional competencies
• Render them with a strategic mindset and transform them into strategic leaders.
Sessions will be conducted via a state-of-the-art Interactive Learning (IL) platform and delivered in Direct-to-Device (D2D) mode that can be accessed by learners on their Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
Sundays 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
2 Campus immersion modules of 5 days each