Executive Programme in Applied Finance (Batch 17)
The IIM Calcutta Executive Programme in Applied Finance (EPAF) is an advanced finance program that uses innovative teaching methods to cultivate expertise in finance among professionals working in corporate, banking, and financial institutions. The program aims to enhance technical and managerial skills in finance and provide practical training in finance techniques.
WHO IS THIS FOR
Middle / Senior
Contextually designed 1-year programme for professionals who would like to build their career in finance
Executive Programme in Applied Finance
LAST DATE TO APPLY
24 May 2023
COURSE START DATE
7 June 2023
• Develop advanced finance knowledge and skills, including the ability to interpret, analyze, evaluate, and solve complex finance problems
• Learn to recommend risk management strategies and use appropriate analytical techniques to inform financial decision-making
• Enhance cognitive skills and apply them to corporate finance, investment and portfolio management, derivatives and risk management, portfolio construction, corporate valuation, and debt markets
• Exercise professional judgment and propose solutions to problems from economic, financial, regulatory, and ethical perspectives
• Gain the ability to integrate financial knowledge into the successful operation of an organization and its participation in local and international financial markets
Wednesdays:06:45 p.m. to 09:45 p.m.
Sessions will be conducted via a state-of-the-art Interactive Learning (IL) platform and delivered in Direct-to-Device (D2D) mode that can be accessed by learners on their Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.