Executive Certificate Programme in Corporate Law (ECPCL)
This certificate programme aims to provide a sound understanding of corporate laws and its linkages with various business-related issues including corporate governance and regulatory issues. It will also deal with formulation and implementation of effective financial strategies with legal prudence in the decision-making process. The importance of a well chalked out understanding of application of law is extremely important for finance personnel.
This tailor-made course would help the participants to understand the legal intricacies involved in finance and business decisions.
WHO IS THIS FOR
Senior / Middle / Junior
• Experienced professionals of Corporate Law, HR, Operations, and Strategy Teams who aspire to enhance their knowledge in corporate law for career advancement
• Fresh Graduates, R&D Professionals, Self-employed Finance Professionals, and Legal Professionals planning to build a career in Corporate Law
Certificate Programme in Corporate Law
LAST DATE TO APPLY
1 April 2023
COURSE START DATE
15 April 2023
• Gain a fair knowledge in a new area of law of interdisciplinary nature, increasingly known as corporate finance
• Understand the basic legal principles of corporate laws, rules, and regulations
• Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in Corporate Law
• Understand the legal consequences of corporate
First Session: 09:00 am – 10:30 am
Second Session: 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
Sessions will be conducted via a state-of-the-art Interactive Learning (IL) platform and delivered in Direct-to-Device (D2D) mode that can be accessed by learners on their Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone.